Women, Infant and Community Wellness Section: Public Health Laws and Policies
Some of the laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines applicable to Women's Health are listed below.
- NC Administrative Code 10A NCAC 46.0206 Family Planning - 07/15/19
- NC Administrative Code 10A NCAC 46.0205 Maternal Health - 08/06/19
- NC General Statute Chapter 90-21.5. Minor’s consent sufficient for certain medical health services - 07/02/19
- NC General Statutes Chapter 130A: Public Health, Table of Contents
- NC General Statutes 130A: Public Health, Consolidated Chapter
- NC General Statutes 130A - Article 5: Maternal and Child Health and Women's Health
- NC Public Health Law: North Carolina Administrative Code - Communicable Disease Reporting Rules 10A NCAC 41A
Office of Population Affairs (OPA) – Program Policy Notice (PPN) - Updated August 26, 2014
The purpose of the Office of Population Affairs (OPA) Program Policy Notice (PPN) is to provide Title X grantees with information to clarify some specific requirements included in the newly released “Program Requirements for the Title X-Funded Family Planning Projects Version 1.0 – April 2014.” To view the first and future PPNs, please visit OPA's Program Policy Notices web page.
Last Modified: January 19, 2023